Do you ever get that strong, slightly sour flavor in your mouth after engaging in intimate moments with your partner? This happens because of the oral secretions produced during these sensual moments. The mix of bodily fluids left on our partner’s tongue can combine and create a slightly sour taste. For this reason, many women ask how to make themselves taste better during oral sex. This blog mentions 6 fruits that make you taste sweeter and better to your partner when they decide to go down.
What you eat influences how you taste
Many things contribute to a vaginal scent and taste, but people don’t realize what you eat can make a big difference too. Vaginal odor and flavor can differ depending on age, body composition, menstrual cycle phase, hormone levels, and underlying vaginal infections. Here are 6 fruits that make you taste sweeter by enhancing the sweetness of your vagina and boost your sex life immediately.
While some medical experts believe that sweet-tasting fruits won’t make you taste better for your partner. But some have noted positive effects after eating 5-6 fruits that make you taste sweeter. Know that:
- Normally, genitalia doesn’t taste like chocolate or strawberry. They do and should taste just like human body parts.
- Vaginas are self-cleaning, so there’s no reason to wash their insides. You can put in some lotion to make it smell better.
- Your vaginal health is linked to your gut’s well-being. So, the things you consume affect how your genitalia smells and tastes.
- A healthy woman’s genitalia is moderately acidic. The normal vaginal pH lies between 3.8 and 5.0, moderately lower than the neutral 7.0.
6 foods that make you taste sweeter
- Celery:- This green veggie is rich in water and fiber and is a good fix for stinking vaginal odors. Also, it helps with dehydration by increasing your urine’s water content. Clean pee means better taste down there.
- Apples:- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, But apples won’t keep your partner away from you, that’s for sure. Apples are rich in antioxidants and a healthy option for people with diabetes. Decreased lubrication makes vulvas taste bad, and eating apples can increase lubrication to tackle this problem.
- Yogurt:- Yogurt is excellent for a woman’s overall well-being. It’s also good for your gut health; a healthy gut makes you more delicious for your partner. Sometimes, yeast infection injures your vulva’s well-being. But eating apples can combat this bad odor and make you taste better.
- Pineapple:- And who can ignore the famous “pineapple principle” dictating that eating this fruit makes you tastier! Does this idea have any scientific basis? Sexologists believe that eating sweet fruits and vegetables – pineapple, for instance – makes a person’s genitalia more delicious. You can eat pineapple simply or drink its juice.
- Fenugreek:- Fenugreek can treat vaginal discomfort in women as well as stimulate sexual desire. It contains saponins that boost the production of hormones in female bodies. So, if you’re worried about tasting awful, sprinkle some fenugreek over your food. It’s one of the best 6 foods that make you taste sweeter.
- Cranberries:- Who doesn’t like the sweet taste of cranberry sauce? But cranberries also do good for women facing UTIs while discouraging vaginal bacterial growth. As they’re rich in PACs, they maintain a clean clitoris and give it a more suitable fragrance. Remember that acidic foods are good for vaginal health, and consuming them will make you taste better.
Which foods should you avoid?
- After learning about 6 foods that make you taste sweeter, avoid eating things with off-putting smells. For instance, mint, garlic, onions, cabbage, asparagus, cauliflower, and junk food should be avoided immediately before intimate relationships.
- Also, ask them not to eat/drink anything for at least half an hour before doing the deed. Drink plenty of water and use deodorant on yourself. That’s how you can improve the way you taste.
- Unless you’re showing signs of infection or smelling like rotten eggs, there’s no need to change the way you taste. Be proud of your natural scent, as it’s unique to you.
- Don’t smoke or drink before engaging with your partner intimately.
6 foods that make you taste sweeter – People also ask
Do these foods work for men too?
Unfortunately, male bodies are built differently than female bodies. But some edibles, e.g., pineapples, do work for both men and women.
Does the vaginal acidity level stay the same?
No, it goes down – pun intended – when a woman grows older. So, female genitalia becomes less acidic with age.
Am I supposed to put these foods in my vagina?
No, putting these foods inside won’t make you taste better. This blog recommends only eating these 6 foods that make you taste sweeter.
Can I completely change how my genitalia tastes?
We’ve mentioned 6 foods that make you taste sweeter. However, eating these things won’t change the way you taste forever.
You can’t change the way your genitalia smell/taste forever. The way human genitals are is just a normal part of human sexuality. Your partner should be okay with the way you taste. There’s also no scientific evidence dictating that you can change the way you taste but, as the saying goes, you are what you eat. So, stick to these 6 foods that make you taste sweeter we’ve mentioned. Live a healthy life, and you can enjoy a healthy relationship.