In today’s digital world of perfection, flawless skin has become an ultimate goal for many women. They are actively looking for treatments and solutions to purge pimples and acne. Although there are various prescriptions and over-the-counter cures available, it is unnecessary to opt for chemicalized treatments. Practitioners have come up with a natural element to treat all your breakouts.
Did you know there are numerous benefits to green tea for skin acne? For instance, there are countless practical guides on how to use green tea for acne. Researchers conclude that consumption or application of green tea can improve scratches and redness that causes skin acne. As a result, people are using it for acne spots because breakouts leave marks behind. Likewise, you can use it for acne inflammation to fight all the redness. In a short time, it has become a new-age favorite due to its benefits for acne.
Do you know what else? You can also use its extracts as an acne toner. Pour some leaves and water in a jar until it starts changing color. Once it is ready, you can use it on your acne and wait for the results. Similarly, you can also utilize the same for acne scars since it treats the irritated skin that is causing acne. However, when it comes to its application in masses, some people also ponder if there any side-effects.
Surprisingly, it is made from Camellia Sinensis leaves, making it purely organic. Hence, it is worth giving a shot, as all experts believe green tea works like magic. If you are still skeptical, go through reviews to see what others have to stay about it. Otherwise, you can have a look below to explore some benefits of green tea for acne and scars.
What are Some Ways You Can Use Green Tea Products for Acne Treatment?
If you are ready to start using green tea, there are several options available. You can find a whole list of products, making them an essential purchase for the skincare regime.
- You must have heard how icing helps with swelling, so why not use green tea ice cubes for acne swelling? It calms the skin and removes irritation in a few seconds.
- If your skin is super sensitive, consider investing in a green tea lotion for acne. It consists of epigallocatechin gallate EGCG that is gentle on the skin. Likewise, you can also grab a moisturizer for acne to complement it with the lotion for the best results.
- Do you have dry skin? Instead of lotion, you have to get your hands on a green tea oil for acne and experience smooth skin. If you want to pamper your skin with something extra, look for tree oil for acne as it contains antimicrobial properties.
- Some women complain of open pores, and we have a solution for it too. Green tea toner for acne removes excessive sebum that clogs the pores while eliminating bacterial growth.
- Moreover, you can create a green tea mask for acne all by yourself. Mix the leaves with aloe vera, honey, and spread the mask on your face. Leave it for some time and rinse it with cold water.
- If you can’t spare time for masks and lotion, you can get the supplements for acne.
Benefits of Using Green Tea for Skin Acne – Does it Really Work?
Some people prefer to drink the aromatic beverage, whereas others apply it to the skin for better glowing results. Fortunately, it works both ways. Here we are unfolding some secrets for skin acne.
- Reduces Redness: If you start drinking green tea regularly, you will also notice an automatic reduction in redness. Its anti-inflammatory properties are known for soothing skin.
- Moisturizes Skin: Open pores and oily skin are the root cause of acne. Green tea comprises of vitamin E that nourishes the skin. Alongside the benefits, it also helps in hydrating skin.
- Protects Against Skin Cancer: It consists of polyphenols and different catechins which have antioxidant properties. They fight radicals that can harm your body, keeping your skin healthy.
Therefore, start drinking it and reap the benefits of this herbal plant. Feel free to look at drinking green tea for acne reviews to make the best decision.
DIY Green Tea Treatments for Acne Scars and Marks
People usually prefer DIY treatments and masks along products to achieve quick results. Can’t decide how to use green tea for acne? Here we are unveiling some tips for acne recipes.
Using green tea for acne treatment is a hit, and undoubtfully, this face scrub would also work like magic. You need three green tea bags, 3tbs sugar, and 2tsp flour. Start steeping the tea bags in boiling water for approximately five minutes. Cut the tea bags to take out the leaves, add sugar, flour, and your DIY treatment for acne is ready. Srub it on your face in a circular motion for at least ten minutes. After this, apply for cream for acne and watch your skin glowing.
Although a plain face mask does an incredible job, you can mix it with honey and tea extracts. It has wound-healing properties, helping you get rid of the acne bacteria. You will need 1tbsp green tea extract, 1tbsp organic honey, hot water, and cleanser. Boil the extract into boiling water for three minutes and let it cool. Take out the leaves in a bowl, mix honey, and your homemade mask is ready. Are you wondering how to use green tea for acne mask?
Firstly, rinse your face with a face wash with tea extracts to eliminate dirt and then apply the mask. Leave it on for or 20 minutes until your skin feels tight. The tea and honey combination can produce incredible results if you apply it consistently. After all, the benefits of using are no surprise to anyone.
Commonly Asked Questions – FAQ
Consuming green tea soothes your skin from the inside. It stabilizes your blood sugar and insulin levels, which are a significant trigger for acne.
Put two green tea bags and moist them in hot water. Apply the extract on your face for 20 minutes.
You have to make a face mask or scrub and apply it on acne scars and spots.
You can try these green tea products – face wash, moisturizer, lotion, oil, scrub. Or else, you can give a shot to DIY treatments.
You can use the following mixtures for acne – green tea with honey, sugar, flour, aloe vera, and recognize which works best for your skin type.
Remove the leaves from the teabag and mix them with aloe vera gel. Apply the mixture on affected areas.
Remove the leaves and boil the tea bags in hot water. Pour it in a cup and drink it 2-3 times a day.
Researches have shown oil reduction within 60 days of using green tea. Hence, it would take 2-3 months to purge acne thoroughly.
Sugar works as a natural exfoliator, removing all dead skin cells. Thus, it increases its benefits.
Green contains antioxidants that can inhibit the growth of bacteria, closing skin pores, and reducing the chances of acne.